Temp Chain Link Fence Panel - Portable & Self-standing
TCP-01: Temporary chain link fence panel.
Temporary chain link fence panels feature portable and self-standing characters. They are widely used for building projects, construction sites, crowd control, a sideline or a boundary barrier. Chainlink mesh panels are usually for temporary fencing and temporary hoarding, to provide protection to the public. All hardware for panel installation is provided. They are tension bar, tension band, tie wires, all of which are used in chain link fence installation.
Chain link temp panels are available in multiple sizes for different uses. The height is usually 6 feet, while the width ranges from 8 feet to 14 feet. Hot-dip zinc-coating is frequently-used while PVC-coating is also popular.
- Item: temporary chain link fence panels.
- Size of frame: 1-3/8 in. diameter and 0.065 in. thickness.
- Fabric: 11-1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric with 2-1/4" mesh.
- Panel height: 6 ft.
- Panel width: 8, 10, 12 and 14 ft.
- Panel stand: 16" × 36".
- Hardware: tie wires, tension bands, tension bar are included.
- Finish: galvanized or vinyl-coated.
- Color: silver, black, green and brown.
Features & benefits:
- Portable and self-standing panels for various uses.
- Easy installation within minutes.
- Available in silver, black, green and brown.
- Hardware included.
- No maintenance.
Chain link temporary fencing and temporary hoardings are used:
- to provide a visual barrier;
- to restrict access to unauthorized persons to worksites, events and restricted areas;
- to contain equipment and materials;
- to prevent operations within the area from impacting outside;
- to prevent materials, rubbish and debris from escaping from the worksite.
TCP-02: Chain link fence panel barrier.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Chain Link Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.