Chain Link Silt Fence Can Used in Construction Project, Wasteland, Lawn
Chain link silt fence consist of black fabric sheet and a chain link fence. Basically, it is as temporary barrier to prevent water and soil loss in construction project. Apart from that, silt fence wire mesh applied to pond, sand pile, riverside, sediment pile area, at the bottom of slopes. Silt fence wire mesh capable of avoiding mud move into the road or river, what's more, it serves as a cushion when stones roll down in the slop.
- Sediment pile area;
- Construction project;
- Mud piles;
- Nearby gullies.
- Black fabric sheet (woven filter fabric cloth, plastic sheet, geotextile, );
- Chain link fence (stainless steel, carbon steel);
- Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanized;
- Chain link fence color: white, silver, black, etc;
- Height × length: 30'' × 50', 36 × 50', 36'' × 100', 40'' × 100', 48'' × 50', 48'' × 80', 60'' × 100';
- Silt fence diameter: at least 14 gauge.
- Avoid water and soil loss;
- Windscreen to avoid hay spread around;
- Avoid rain water takes sand to the road or pond;
- Temporary barrier.
SF-01: Chain link silt fence around hay is aim to avoid hay spread in windy day.
SF-02: Chain link silt fence beside the road side is designed to stop mud moving onto the road.
SF-03: Chain link silt fence in the wild grass district as border isolation.
SF-04: Chain link silt fence around the house with the purpose of stopping mud move to grass.
SF-05: Chain link silt fence as a buffer when rocks roll down.
SF-06: Chain link silt fence can be used in construction site.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Chain Link Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.