GBW Chain Link Fence Protecting Your Home
GBW-01: GBW chain link fence for the dog.
GBW chain link fence or galvanized before weaving chain link fence refers to the wire that has been hot-dip galvanized before weaving into chain-link fabric. This results a smooth finish on the wire, which will not hurt children as well as pets. However, as to corrosion resistance, GBW chain-link fabric can not provide the same protection as GAW. During the weaving process, the protective zinc-coating layer of joints will be rubbed off. This leaves the wire exposing to rain or any corrosive substances and rust will start at these vulnerable spots. Therefore, GBW chain link fence is ideal for indoor or residential applications where corrosion resistance is not strictly required.
- Item: GBW chain link fence fabric.
- Material: steel wire.
- Wire gauge: 6, 9, 11, 11-1/2 gauge.
- Size of mesh: 2-1/8, 2, 1-3/4, 1-1/4, 1, 1/2, 5/8 & 3/8 in.
- Selvage: knuckle or twisted.
- Height: 36, 42, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 120 and 144 in.
- Length/roll: 50 ft or as required.
- Process: hot-dip galvanization after weaving.
- Zinc coating: Class 1 - 1.2 oz/ft2 (366 g/m2) or Class 2 - 2 oz/ft2 (610 g/m2).
- Parts: gate, post, rail and hardware for installation are supplied separately.
- Typical applications: residential, commercial,highway, school, security, construction, zoo, livestock breeding area, pasture, etc.
NOTE: Also available in custom specifications.
GBW-02: GBW chain link fencing mesh openings.
GBW-03: Core wire gauges.
Features & benefits:
- More economical than GAW.
- Ideal for indoor applications.
- Temporary fence panels.
- Smooth finish on the wire.
- Better appearance.
- Widely used in residential areas.
GBW-04: Play yard chain link fencing.
GBW-05: Indoor chain link fence enclosure.
GBW-06: GBW residential fence.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Chain Link Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.