Small Chain Link Fence, Superior Thermal Insulation & Great Flexibility
Pipes of power plant are covered with small chain link fence inside for thermal insulation
Small Chain Link Fence refers to a kind of chain link fence made of superior galvanized steel wire with wire diameter of no great than 2.0 mm and tensile strength of no less than 38 kg/m2. Typically, the bigger the wire diameter, the longer service life. Besides, its zinc coating is up to 300 g/m2 to strengthen its corrosion resistance performance and extend its service life.
- Different gauges of wire available
- A wide range of specifications
- Strong shock resistance
- Excellent corrosion and rust resistance performance
- A longer service life
- Flexible and easy installation
- Maintenance free
- Special discounts for large orders and various promotion campaigns
- Materials: galvanized steel wire
- Wire diameter: 0.3 mm – 2.0 mm
- Opening: 20 × 20 mm, 25 × 25 mm, 30 × 30 mm
- Width: 1 m
- Length: 20 m or customized
- Superior corrosion resistance, moisture resistance and high durability
- Flat and smooth surface, sturdy construction and great overall performance
- Easy & quick installation and maintenance free
Small chain link fence can be used as a sort of thermal insulation material to protect boilers and pipes in power plants.
A pipe of power plant is covered with small chain link fence inside for thermal insulation.
A boiler of power plant is covered with small chain link fence inside for thermal insulation.