Commercial Chain Link Fences Keep Intruders Out
CCLF-01: Industrial chain link fence.
Six feet high commercial chain link fence is the most commonly used in protecting buildings, parking lot, backstops or any where that should be protected from intruders. Compared with residential chain link fabric, commercial has heavier wire gauge and smaller size of mesh opening. The smaller the mesh opening, the heavier wire gauge, the more steel will be used, and the more strength.
Commercial chain link fence is available in diverse wire gauges, wire mesh openings and heights for special situations. Some times barbed wire or razor wire is needed for high security. Posts, gates, top rails are hardware for installation for commercial chain-link fence is provided. You can purchase a full set of commercial fence saving money and time.
- Item: commercial chain link fence.
- Wire gauge: 6 & 9.
- Size of mesh: 2, 1-3/4, 1, 1/2, 5/8, 3/8 in.
- Height: 72, 84, 96, 120 and 144 in.
- Selvage: knuckle & twisted barb.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or vinyl-coated.
- Color: silver, black, green, brown or as required.
- Parts: gates, rails, posts and hardware for installation are supplied separately.
- Standard: meets or exceeds ASTM specifications.
NOTE: Available in custom specifications.
Features & benefits:
- Easy to installation.
- Barbed wire or razor wire provided separately.
- Available in zinc-coated or vinyl-coated.
- Available in silver, black, green and brown.
- Various grades of wire gauges and mesh openings for selection.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards.
CCLF-02: Highway chain link security fence.
CCLF-03: High security commercial chain link enclosure.
CCLF-04: Indoor chain link fence enclosure.