Double Wall Top Locking Fence Slats for Residential Fence
Double wall top-locking privacy slats are frequently used in residential, commercial or industrial chain link fence to increase privacy and protect property. Locking channel is located at the top of the slats. Flat and tubular construction ensures a clean appearance and double walls improve the sturdiness and durability.
Standard heights are 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet, but the actual slat height is 2 inches shorter than the nominal height. Special heights are available on order. Top locking slats provide about 75% blockage varying on mesh size, wire gauge and coating.
DWTS-01: Top Locking Slats.
DWTS-02: Green privacy slats.
- Item: double wall top-locking slats.
- Material: UV stabilized PVC.
- For mesh opening: 2", 2-1/4" and 2-3/8".
- Wire gauge: 9, 11 and 11-1/2.
- Height: 4', 5', 6', 8', 10' and 12'.
- Slat length: 2" shorter than standard height.
- Locking type: top lock.
- Privacy factor: 75%.
- Color: green, black, white, brown, tan and custom colors.
- Warranty: 25 years.
Features & benefits:
- Simple and fast installation.
- Approximately 75% privacy.
- Top-locking channel ensures clear appearance.
- For residential chain link fence.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Chain Link Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.